Proper Grooming tailored to fit your needs.
Dogs groomed in the comfort of their own homes. I bring the grooming salon to you, and I clean up afterwards so that all that’s left behind is a comfortable, beautifully groomed dog.
- I’ve been grooming dogs professionally since 2010, and have published two books on the subject.
- I believe that grooming is a beautiful and intimate experience that has an enormous impact on the health and happiness of your dog’s life.
- Every dog I groom goes through my unique 4-Step Process in order to consistently provide excellent results:
- Step 1: Build Rapport – This step is crucial to minimizing the risk of injury and accidents during the groom because I take the time to build trust with the dogs that I groom. It’s like a warm greeting before beginning the grooming session.
- Step 2: Prep the Skin – I thoroughly comb out the tangles and dead hair out of the entire coat before bathing. By removing the dead coat, excessive sebum, and dead skin cells out of the clogged pores the water and shampoo can clean and condition the skin effectively. This will ensure a beautiful and clean coat that will last for weeks. Your dog will feel soft and silky, and smell fresh and clean for several weeks after the groom.
- Step 3: Bath and Dry – The only way to provide a quality haircut that lasts is to wash and dry the dog’s skin and coat properly. It is not our hands scrubbing the dog that gets them clean. It is the contact time. The shampoo needs to sit for at least 5 minutes, up to 10 minutes, in order to acheive the best results. Then after a thorough rinse, I hand dry the dog’s coat completely in order to best prepare the coat for the haircut.
- Step 4: Style and Finish – This is the final step of my 4-Step Process. The haircut usually takes 45 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the dog. I specialize in hand scissor, and hand stripping techniques in order to provide you with a beautifully sculpted finished haircut that lasts for several weeks after the groom. Professional, skilled grooming tailored to fit your needs.
To schedule an appointment, please email me at email@example.com
18 thoughts on “Private Dog Groomer in Atlanta”
Hi jun – i just watched ur videos and ur work is amazing.
Where are u located?
Thank you, ruti 🙏😊 I’m in Atlanta 😁
Hi Jun! I sent you a message through FB and have not heard back. Are you taking new clients? I have 2 small dogs Can you please tell me your availability and pricing? TY Nancy 404-808-5588
I’m sorry, Nancy. I’m no longer active on Facebook or Instagram. I called and left you a voicemail earlier tonight. I hope to hear back from you. email is the best way to contact me. firstname.lastname@example.org
Нello exceptional website! Doеs гunnіng a blog similar to tһis require a massive amount work?
I have no expertise in computeｒ programming but І
wwas hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
Anyhoѡ, if you have any recommendations or techniques
fοr neеw blog owners please share. I understand this іs off subject nevertheless I simply hаdd to ask.
Many thanks! https://hadiqatulnasuha.blogspot.com/
Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thanks Nevertheless I am experiencing difficulty with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting equivalent rss problem? Anyone who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx
I have recently started a web site, the information you offer on this site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work.
Helpful information. Thanks for another fantastic
post. I bookmarked it.
Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon on a
daily basis. It’s always interesting to read content froim other writers and pracyice something from
It’s amazing to visit this site and reading the views of all friends regarding this
piece of writing, while I am also zealous of getting knowledge.
I sent you a PM at your gmail address last week. I suspect you haven’t seen it yet. Please take a look in your spam folder as well as your inbox in case it ended up in there.
Hoping to hear back from you soon 🙂
I tried to reach you last week at your gmail address you gave in one of the comments above. You likely haven’t seen my message yet. Please have a look at your spam folder as well as your inbox. The subject line is Re: Thoughts on Grieving + Shih Tzu Questions: Your Matted Shih Tzu Video.
I hope I hear back from you soon 🙂
So my pomapoo has got matted because I was in a car accident n only had someone making sure she got fed. So today I wanted to bath her cuz I am so embarrassed to take her to a groomer so should I just brush n comb her right first b4 I bath her than shave her am I correct? Thank you and advance.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I just finished watching your video’s on Harley the Yorkshire Terrier. I have a little Morkie that acts very similar. You have a lot of great tips on how to groom a scared little dog. I groom my little guy myself to cut back on his stress and anxiety but I struggle with this face. Your tip on rubbing the scissors on his face to get him use to it is awesome. I did that with the scissors and the clippers and noticed that he seemed calmer. Thank you so much for posting the videos!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hi Jun I`m Alon from Israel, I saw a You Tube video of you showing how to comb a shi tzu which was so helpful (“Panda” and I Thank you). Could you recommend of clippers I could buy as I would like to cut his hair by myself.
Acts 16:31, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, 1 Peter 1:17-21, Revelation 22:18-19
You should put together a “CARE” package with a few important tools necessary to correctly groom you furbaby that includes those needs based on short/long coat and with/without the shampoo/conditioner…I have an American Staffordshire named JOY who is my service dog and I love the way you groomed your boy on YouTube and my girl could benefit from a grooming like you did for him…your approach was wonderful explaining the proper grooming needs👍