Proper Grooming tailored to fit your needs.
Dogs groomed in the comfort of their own homes. I bring the grooming salon to you, and I clean up afterwards so that all that’s left behind is a comfortable, beautifully groomed dog.
- I’ve been grooming dogs professionally since 2010, and have published two books on the subject.
- I believe that grooming is a beautiful and intimate experience that has an enormous impact on the health and happiness of your dog’s life.
- Every dog I groom goes through my unique 4-Step Process in order to consistently provide excellent results:
- Step 1: Build Rapport – This step is crucial to minimizing the risk of injury and accidents during the groom because I take the time to build trust with the dogs that I groom. It’s like a warm greeting before beginning the grooming session.
- Step 2: Prep the Skin – I thoroughly comb out the tangles and dead hair out of the entire coat before bathing. By removing the dead coat, excessive sebum, and dead skin cells out of the clogged pores the water and shampoo can clean and condition the skin effectively. This will ensure a beautiful and clean coat that will last for weeks. Your dog will feel soft and silky, and smell fresh and clean for several weeks after the groom.
- Step 3: Bath and Dry – The only way to provide a quality haircut that lasts is to wash and dry the dog’s skin and coat properly. It is not our hands scrubbing the dog that gets them clean. It is the contact time. The shampoo needs to sit for at least 5 minutes, up to 10 minutes, in order to acheive the best results. Then after a thorough rinse, I hand dry the dog’s coat completely in order to best prepare the coat for the haircut.
- Step 4: Style and Finish – This is the final step of my 4-Step Process. The haircut usually takes 45 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the dog. I specialize in hand scissor, and hand stripping techniques in order to provide you with a beautifully sculpted finished haircut that lasts for several weeks after the groom. Professional, skilled grooming tailored to fit your needs.
To schedule an appointment, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org